MicroGuard® is an advanced, inert, inorganic, oligomeric, siloxane coating that cures at ambient temperatures. The cross-link cured deposits produce a glass-like film that creates an ultra-thin, micron-depth layering of inorganic crystals, forming a homogenous inter-linking network that chemically bonds to non-ferrous metals and painted surfaces.
MicroGuard® coatings use both atom-to-atom covalent bonding and London Force bonding to form one of the most durable coatings available.
MicroGuard® is patented and superior to traditional HVAC/R coatings in that it withstands the damaging effects of chemical abuse, abrasion, and ablation, intense heat, ultra-violet light, and corrosive degradation. The clear coating enhances and maintains a unit’s natural surface appearance without distortion.
Benefits of MicroGuard® AD35 coating for HVAC
- Exceptional salt and acid corrosion protection withstanding over 6000 hours of salt chamber testing
- Enhances laminar airflow and increases a unit’s lifetime energy efficiency (EER) by up to 15% resulting in lower operating costs and a reduction in up to 60 pounds of NOX/CO2 emissions per ton per year
- Will not reduce heat transference
- An inorganic material that inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
- Reduces maintenance costs enabling the cleaning of units with a mild degreaser and water
- May qualify for 1 LEED point
- Can be field applied on new or existing equipment or factory applied on new equipment with equal success. Field application eliminates lead days and minimizes freight costs.
- Approved GSA # expedites processing and provides pre-approved pricing for government contracts